Dearborn Meat Market has developed a safe shipping process to retain the freshness of your products throughout the shipping and delivery process.
Once your order is placed, it goes through the following steps to ensure freshness:
1. Order cut and preparation.
2. Order is flash-frozen to maintain freshness.
2. Order is vacuum sealed using our commercial-grade sealing machine.
3. Order is frozen for 24-hours prior to shipping.
4. Order is prepared for shipping, placed in a double wall-stryofoam ice cooler, supported with ice packs to ensure proper temperature is maintained.
5. Order is shipped via FedEx.
Prepare for the ultimate barbecue experience.
Shipping Information for Orders Across the United States
Orders to the East Coast and Midwest:
- Shipping FedEx Ground / Monday-Thursday
Orders to the West Coast:
- Shipping FedEx 3-Day Express Saver / Monday-Wednesday
- To preserve freshness and guarantee frozen delivery, we can only ship to the West Coast using FedEx 3-Day Express Saver Service